We will not grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a printed product unless:
- the product was misprinted
- the product was damaged (excluding damages during delivery)
- the product does not match the fulfillment information (e.g., the printed image is incorrect or placed incorrectly, the product is the wrong size, color, or type, etc.)
We have the sole discretion to grant a refund (including the refund method), credit your account, or replace a printed product. In order to request a refund, credit, or replacement, you must send a photograph and brief explanation of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery.
For clarification, we will not grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a printed product solely because:
- it was unsatisfactory for any reason (excluding the matching of the provided fulfillment information)
- the shipping provider did not complete delivery/the delivery was late
In such cases, you must place a new order, or the recipient of the individual order must attempt to resolve the delivery dispute with the shipping provider.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be defective or unused and in the same condition that you received it.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where refunds are not granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery.
- Proof of purchase cannot be verified.
- Item has been washed.
- Item extensively worn, smell of cologne or perfume, dirty.
Once your return is received and inspected:
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 business days.
- The cost of shipping that was originally paid to ship your items will not be refunded.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or you can visit our contact us page.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- If you need to exchange your item for the same item but a different size, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive your email we will give you instructions to make sure your exchange is handled correctly and not delayed.
c/o Terri Lynn
8549 WILSHIRE BLVD., Ste. 2380
Beverly Hills, CA 90211-3104
Shipping costs are non-refundable
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you receive a refund, the cost of initially shipping your item or items will be deducted from your refund. This is true even if the shipping of your product qualified for free shipping. The costs of shipping will always be deducted from your refund.
- Exchanges for international customers are not offered at this time due to the costs of shipping internationally. However, contact us at email@example.com with any concerns regarding exchanges for international customers.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.